Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating.
As a Senior Sales Operations Specialist, you will be a key player in supporting and streamlining our daily revenue operations. Your primary focus in this role will be to help optimize and support our sales processes in Salesforce. In order to do this effectively, you need to have a strong understanding of current CRM best practices and trends, technical background on CRM products, and a strong ability to effectively self-manage priorities. Your work will help guide crucial decisions by providing analytical insights and thoughtful recommendations
What You'll Do
- Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to streamline revenue processes
- Hands-on administration for Salesforce system: ensuring data integrity, while monitoring lead assignment and process gaps
- Track and manage KPI’s across Sales, Marketing, and Account Management.
- Develop forecast models and processes that support pipeline health and deal management in conjunction with Sales Leadership
- Design equitable territories and set up system automation to support assignment in Salesforce
- Develop internal relationships with business stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer success, IT, product, finance) to keep a pulse on the overall health of the business
- Own and define customer segmentation and rules of engagement
- Aid in design of sales compensation plans, as well as the quotas used to measure employees
- Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for the sales team – helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently, and leading the data management of Salesforce records
- Support annual planning process via reports and models
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 - 5 years of applicable experience
- Hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com (and related tools: Dataloader, Workflows, Validations, Reports/Dashboards)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel (Sumif, Vlookup, and table formulas)
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in territory design
- Demonstrated success with quota, target setting, and compensation design
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.