Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating.
Billd is looking for a dynamic, high-performing marketing professional to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities, responsible for boosting Billd’s brand presence. You should have a clear understanding of how a customer moves through a buying process and be familiar with both direct response and branded content marketing. You will create killer marketing content and programs that turn business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that will hit both brand and business goals. Additionally, you should understand how to run A/B tests and how to measure campaign success through a strong analytical approach. Establishing an effective plan to deepen engagement with the consumer through messaging, creative, and meaningful storytelling should be second nature.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who thrives in a high-energy startup environment workplace and looking to take their career to the next level.
Austin, TX in-office
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to execute daily content, branded campaigns, and performance marketing activities across the company.
- Collaborate with the creative team and agency partners as they translate strategy into client-facing assets.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of Billd’s digital marketing suite, including SEO/SEM, social media, our podcast #BuiltwithBilld, and video creation.
- Develop full-funnel acquisition marketing strategy, optimizing core and proven channels while consistently testing new channels and formats.
- Build, develop, and mentor a team of multi-faceted digital marketers, as well as run external agencies and vendor results and relationships.
- Work in partnership with Sales leadership to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refine our process to convert prospects to clients.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance on a regular cadence, developing insights that inform future strategy.
- Cross-functionally partner with the broader marketing, business development, and data teams to make informed decisions about attribution and to identify high value audiences and/or partnerships.
- Participate in customer insights initiatives and provide key takeaways to shape messaging and communication
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of proven work experience in a similar role or at an agency
- Strong expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, YouTube, CTV, Display, Direct Mail, and LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills but with a keen eye for design
- Meticulous and detailed in everything you do
- Ability to write compelling ad copy across ads and landing pages
- Obsession with understanding and learning what motivates a customer
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Understanding of other digital channels like Bing, Reddit, Quora is a plus
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.